Big Sister final orthographics

Big Sister final orthographics
Photograph by Drew Crozier. Model Lindsey Lewis.

Bleep Bloop CollegeHumor.com interview

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Sisters drink at Starbucks.

This was kind of ridiculous.

I decided I should eat something yesterday on my way to the SCAD shop, so I ran over to Chick Fil A, which was closed, and made me sad. The only other place nearby was a Starbucks. A $20 sandwich was better than nothing. I'm not a big coffee drinker so I rarely go to coffee shops, but there I was at the checkout absently staring down into some Starbucks-branded tchotchke basket, and it was like finding the Holy Grail. A 2.5" x 7" clear, unprinted plastic water bottle that would be perfect for the ADAM bottle. The cashier asked me if there would be anything else and I was like oh heck yeah there will be. Yoink!

No comments:

Post a Comment